- Kisan Kanya was the first indigenously made color film of India in 1937.
- Elphinstone palace in Calcutta Theatre was the first cinema theater in India, in the year of 1907.
- Pandit Ravi Sankar was the Music Director of the Indian Film, Gandhi.
- Nargis Dutt was the Very First actress who was nominated as a member of Rajya Sabha.
- Bhanu Athaiya was the first Indian to receive Oscar award for the costume Design of the Gandhi Film.
- Every Cinema in India should have CBFC, approval.Central Board of Film Certificate is Abbreviated as CBFC, which was established in 1951.
- Ramoji Film Studio is the biggest film studio in India, which is located on the outskirts of the Hyderabad City.
- Alam Ara, was the first talkie film made in India, before the Alam Ara cinema, all movies were without dialogues.
- In 1954, The National Film Awards constituted in India.
- 1942- A love Story, it was the only first film Indian were used Dolly sound for it.
- Rajinikanth the south superstar in India, he has another name, that is Sivaji Rao Gaikwad.
- In India, Only Andhra Pradesh State has maximum cinema halls,In Cinemas also sometimes, This state can do more movies, when we compare with other cinema Industries.
- The Times of India was the first newspaper of India, it carried a film advertisement in the year of 1896.
- Raja Harishchandra was the first silent film in India,it made in 1913.
- Dada Saheb Phalke was the director , producer, and writer we also call him as the father of the Indian cinema.
- Aganthuk was Satyajit Rays last film and in 1991, He was awarded Oscar Award for Lifetime Achievement.He was born in Calcutta city,he basically bengali filmmaker. Some of his movies, Charulatha, Aparajitho etc,
- Court Dancer was the first Indian English film.
- Devika Rani was the first women in India for receiving first Dada Saheb Phalke Award and her full name is Devika Rani Chaudhuri.
It’s all about Indian Cinema Facts ,
Also,Read Ambedkar’s 5000 words essay