Content writing internship!
We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic freelancers to write articles on socio-politically relevant issues. We offer both paid and unpaid internships. Hired interns are expected to work with us for 60 days, learn and have fun. Besides, we will also award you with a certificate and a letter of recommendation.
1. Have completed or are pursuing BA, MA, Mphil, Ph.D. in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, History, Journalism, and other Social Sciences, from a recognised educational institution.
2. Freshers with organizational and time-management skills.
3. Willing to spend 2 to 4 hours of their day.
1. Write academic articles with proper citations/references.
2. Must complete their task within the assigned time.
3. Performing thorough research and using available data and proper statistics to write an article.
4. Proofreading the articles before making a final submission.
Note: if you don’t get any update within 24 hours, please send your details to [email protected]