The field of social medicine seeks to implement social care through understanding how social and economic conditions impact health, disease and the practice of medicine and fostering conditions in which this understanding can lead to a healthier society
- Not providing information that would consequently traumatize him.
- Cure patients physically and mentally
- Counselling, that aims to wipe out all the misunderstanding, superstitions, presumptions, culturally structured beliefs and social construction of beliefs about the illness.
- Consultancy, continuous support and guiding patients not only providing medicines.
- Mental and social support.
– Arifur Rahaman, Bangladeshi Sociology Student