Download Sociology Optional Toppers Free Notes PDF
These are Some Important Books for Sociology Optional MAINS Preparation
- A Dictionary of Sociology (very useful)
- [Sociology- Optional] [NICE -IAS By Praveen Kishore] [English Medium]Paperback – 2018
- HARALAMBOS & HOLBORN SOCIOLOGY: THEMES AND PERSPECTIVES
- Social Problems In India ( very useful for paper 2)
- Sociology Textbooks for class 11 and 12 combo of four books for UPSC Students
- Sociological Theory– Ritzer
- Essential Sociology – For Civil Services Main Examination Paperback
- UIAS SOCIOLOGY CLASS NOTES VOLUME-1, 2, 3, 4 BY UPENDERA SIR
- Vajiram and Ravi Sociology optional class notes 2017 by Mahapatra Sir
- BA IGNOU Sociology Study Material( IAS /PCS/NET Exam)(Photocopy Notes)Paperback – 2017
- IGNOU MA Sociology Study Material FOR IAS /PCS/NET Exam Paperback
- IAS Main Sociology Topic-wise Unsolved Question Papers
( These are Important Books for Optional Preparation so choose your books wisely and according to your comfort, we suggest you to cover full syllabus with easy material and revise the same material multiple times)
Some important suggestions for sociology optional preparation
- Do answer writing practise daily
- Study less, Think more and Revise more
- Its never too late to learn sociology and digest it ( Optional preparation takes 3 months )
- Prepare Current affairs for Sociology Optional
Sociology Quiz Online
Who is the father of Indian sociology?
The term sanskritization was coined by whom?
Which of the following state government launched the land reform movement ‘Operation Barga’ ?
In which region the Naxalite movement (1967) started
In which year the Tebhaga movement started
Tebhaga Movement (1946-7): The struggle of sharecroppers in Bengal in North Bihar for two thirds share of their produce instead of the customary half. It had the support of the Kisan Sabha and the Communist Party of India (CPI).
Who wrote "The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (1904–05)"
Who is the mother of sociology?
Who said " Politics has ruined our culture"
Reference: Upadhya, Carol 2010, „The Idea of an Indian Society: G.S. Ghurye and the Making of Indian Sociology‟ in Patricia Uberoi, Satish Despande and Nandini Sundar (ed) Anthropology in the East: Founders of Indian Sociology and Anthropology New Delhi: Permanent Black
who started me too movement in india
which of the following is NOT Durkheim Book?
Which of the Following is NOT Karl Marx's Book
The Term "Iron Cage" Related to ?
Pattern variables theory by whom?
In terms of Status, CASTE is ?
"The Sociology of Culture" is Authored by
"Social Theory and Social Structure" is Authored by
The process in which a minority group or culture comes to resemble a dominant group or assume the values, behaviors, and beliefs of another grouP
Bihu dance related to which State in India
Who Coined "Impression management"
2017 pro-jallikattu protests from which state
"The man versus the state 1884" Authored by
Who developed the term "Hegemonic Masculinity"
A system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.
Patrick Geddes belongs to
Maxology was a term coined by
Who terms "Surveillance Society" in Modern World
The Idea of "Middle range theory" was introduced by
which of the following is/are example of "Cultural Capital"
Who was the First Law Minister
Who established "Department of Sociology" in Delhi University
Share your Results:
The Renaissance which literally means
According to whom 'Non symbolic interactionS don't require thinking, but symbolic interactions require thinking'
Ethnomethodology was proposed by ?
Alienation literally means
"Soldiers going to save country" is an example of
Who authored the book "Economy and Society"
Who Proposed "Voluntaristic Theory of Action"
Who authored the book "Distinction"
Which of the following is/are examples of "Social Closure"
Social Closure is a phenomenon in which some people or groups excluded from the membership or participation in a particular status group